Friday, September 11, 2015

Posted by adrianizulivan Posted on 12:19:00 PM | No comments

Questioning Hanson, Questioning Me


What is the very first memory of Hanson that you have?
-- A song that send me to the biggest university in Indonesia.

How many times have you seen Hanson in concert? Favorite concert memory?
-- None.

What is your favorite Hanson song and why?
-- 1. Penny and Me, feels like Hanson are talking to me :)
-- 2. Madaline, the beat making me shake.

Why do you like/love Hanson?
-- Its a band that growing up with creativity, not gossips. Hanson have wonderful talent of music and can take us, the fans, growing up together in very good way.

How long have you been a Hanson fan?
-- Since I was 14.

Why should you be FAN OF THE MONTH?
-- I am the only one in my country who keep watching Hanson all over the day, during office hours to the rest of the day. Keep my hand push the "like" bottom on the Youtube, everyday! :)

State a piece of trivia in regards to you & Hanson (optional)
-- I am growing up with Hanson :)

*Answering this questions. Pic from here.

Mlekom,
AZ

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Atribution. Powered by Blogger.
  • ngeksis

  • mata-mata