Thursday, February 9, 2012

Posted by adriani zulivan Posted on 2:27:00 PM |

Spice Brasserie, the Spice of Singapore




My friend and I are lucky when we got Parkroyal on Kitchner Rd as our place to stay for this weekend in Singapore. One of the lucky thing is that we can get great food here for our breakfast, in one of the restaurant of this hotel called "Spice Brasserie".

You can find many flavour of different tribe in Asia, like the taste of food from Malay, India, China. You can also find western taste. Call it Singapore, the place where you can find every ethnics!

Me and Echa

It's hard to find Indian food which has good taste in Jogja. Great that I find it here. Too bad that Echa --my friend, a Javanese-- does not like it. She eats western food everyday. "This taste is more familiar to me than Indian," she said when she tried curry.

Me? I like it so much. There are many Indian in Medan, so some of the local food gets influence of Indian spice. Oftentimes, my mom cook lamb curry with special 'netty bread' from wheat like the pic below.

Pic from here.

Mlekom,
AZ

Categories:
  • Atribution. Powered by Blogger.
  • ngeksis

  • mata-mata